I was using this as conversation starter for the kids this weekend. So get this, all three agreed that the first thing they noticed was the top mom had a grouchy face and sounded rude. The older two went on to say the bottom mom wanted her kid to go to college, "So she had choices; so she could do what she wanted, including traveling around the world giving out books to girls who aren't allowed to read." <---- Madeline (I totally gave her a high-five for that), Sam said he didn't care, he wants to change tires and I can't make him go to college (super) and Noah thought what Sam/Madeline said sounded about right, but also said that I sounded like both the top and the bottom mom at the same time, including both faces. Soooooooo .... in summary, Sam is a teenager and I know nothing, Madeline knows she's going to change the world and Noah thinks I've got a
personality disorder. : )
