Sunday, October 19, 2008

Costumes & yard signs...







Dark Spiderman-7 (next week)



Witch-4



Alligator-2









Getting our grumpy faces out before the big...CHEESE! moment.
















Sam stated, "I am not going to vote for that brown guy mommy." Amy: First let's not say 'brown guy' that can tend to make people uncomfortable. Sam: Why? Amy: Um, it's kinda like picking your nose in public, it just makes people feel uncomfortable. There are other ways of making your nose feel better and other ways of describing the person you are talking about. Sam: Okay. Well I like the white guy...Amy: McCain.


Sam: I like McCain because he is going to keep our country safe. Amy: How so? Sam: Because if the brown guy...Amy: Obama. Sam: If Obama gets it he will bring the bad guys into our backyards. Amy: Who told you that? Sam: No one, I just KNOW. Amy: Hmmm. Well do you want to know why I want Obama to win? Sam: Not really Mommy, I'm still not voting for the brown guy. Amy: Obama. Sam: Since we are inside can I just say brown guy? Amy: Nope, Obama. Sam: Okay, I just like the white guy... Amy: McCain. Sam: McCain because he will keep our country safer mommy. The brown guy... Amy: Obama. Sam: Obama, seems nice and smart, but the white guy... Amy: McCain. Sam: McCain with the white skin will keep the bad guys out. Sam: Can I have some juice? Amy: You betcha, & let's go play outside.
So that was our big discussion. As grandma so elegantly stated...some radical republican has brain washed him! She of course was teasing but I have to wonder where on earth he heard those specifics...certainly not at our house! Regardless; I was taking pictures of the new yard signs & should have had Sam stand next to the neighbors McCain signs! :) Sam wanted his picture taken next to "my guy", but wants me to know that he is voting for...you guessed it...the white guy. A: McCain. S: Fine, McCain.