
Sam is on the couch telling one of his stories with his action hero figures; I pass by on my way to the kitchen. He is talking, talking, talking & I hear "
damnit". I stop, turn around, "what did you say Sam?" I knew perfectly well he would repeat it, I was just buying time...thinking thinking thinking...."
damnit" he says, straight face. Amy-Sam, you know that's a bad word right? Sam-Yeah, but I'm telling a story. Amy-It's still a bad word. Sam-But we are inside. Amy-Okay, these are the words you cannot say, inside-outside-or in any story you are telling:
Damnit, Hell & Shit, got it? Sam-okay mommy. And on he went with his story. SIGH.

Madeline decided to get married. She got on her wedding clothes, told all of us we could come & then Rob told her she wasn't allowed to get married...ever ever ever! She came over & talked some sense into him. It was sweet...

Madeline is Hannah Montana, she is totally rocking out the show in her new gear.


Meanwhile Miss Madeline has had so many outfit changes today I had to start taking pictures of her wardrobe choices...it is so fun being 4!