Tuesday, February 10, 2009

socks

Just an ordinary February day with Batman, Wolverine & Captain America 'Girl'.

Sam helped Rob paint the 'carpet-room hutch'...same color as the fireplace wall-it looks great!
As I was taking this picture of Madeline the phone rang; caller ID informed us it was Kawasaki. I told Noah he could answer the phone since it's Kawasaki. Noah said, "it's Daddy?! He's done making Madeline's socks?!" I said, "Madeline's socks? What do you mean?" Noah: "Daddy is making SOCKS at Kawasaki! is he done? Is Daddy done making socks?!" So I answer the phone in an uproar & let Rob know that Noah is certain he makes socks at Kawasaki all day. :)
I don't remember what they were looking at. I just know it looked sweet. Sam is so tall & Noah will be a big brother by the end of this Summer. Hard to believe.