AKA brain shrinkage.
What the *%$@?!
So this, dear reader, is the part where I take a deep breath and assure you that it looks worse than it is. Probable. But still. Look at it. Ew. In case your not sure what your looking at...it's that chunk, piece, bite out of the top middle part of my brain. Weird huh? Overwhelming at best. BUT, a few very good points to be made here. Yes there were several white spots this time (I don't have those slides downloaded yet) but those come & go. I had a neurologist once tell me that he has seen people with one spot on the brain that have been wheel-chair-bound while in the same day he will see someone with 30+ spots & they are absolutely fine. So, there's that.
The Dr. as very informative. She will see me again in three months. I am to start Rebif; as soon as the insurance folks get around to approving it (so annoying!) Rebif has an 'auto injector'-hurray! Quite a few years ago I was self injecting Avonex shots; this will be nice that I just have to push a button & it does the rest. I will probably let the kiddos be involved & set a rotation on who gets to give mommy her shot tonight :). At least they won't grow up afraid of shots/needles, hopefully they will be compassionate & understanding adults (with an absurd amount of knowledge about how the body works)...maybe doctor's? Sam wants to be a mad-scientist like his Uncle Dan.
Here I am. Happy. Smiling... I am, and will continue to be, good. In good spirits. This writer is okay, super actually. So you, dear reader, need to be okay as well. Try super...it's quite satisfying!