Sam's "one strap college back-pack" & school supplies for 2nd & Kindergarten:
After supplies are sorted & labeled...
Sam's bag & Madeline's bag~we bring them to their 2nd & Kindergarten rooms Monday night!
Parking it...
My boys...
Running, she WILL beat the boys!
Risk taker!
"Mommy, let me take your picture on the swing. I will hang it on my wall upstairs, you know I plan on living here, renovating the upstairs, and living here with my family, right? This is our Ferguson Estate." Ferguson estate Sam? "Yep, Ferguson estate; my children are going to grow up and live here, every Ferguson should live here. I mean it's totally perfect." Sam you won't even sleep upstairs! You really plan on living here, with your family 20 years from now, upstairs? "Well yeah, of course-it's the Ferguson estate!"
Three kiddos enjoying the every last drop of late August sun!
Sam's after glow of successul risk taking on park equipment.
After supplies are sorted & labeled...
Sam's bag & Madeline's bag~we bring them to their 2nd & Kindergarten rooms Monday night!
Parking it...
My boys...
Running, she WILL beat the boys!
Risk taker!
"Mommy, let me take your picture on the swing. I will hang it on my wall upstairs, you know I plan on living here, renovating the upstairs, and living here with my family, right? This is our Ferguson Estate." Ferguson estate Sam? "Yep, Ferguson estate; my children are going to grow up and live here, every Ferguson should live here. I mean it's totally perfect." Sam you won't even sleep upstairs! You really plan on living here, with your family 20 years from now, upstairs? "Well yeah, of course-it's the Ferguson estate!"
Three kiddos enjoying the every last drop of late August sun!
Sam's after glow of successul risk taking on park equipment.

