Sunday, November 29, 2009

hot cocoa...

During our Christmas decorating (which has significantly decreased this year as we are spending Christmas in AZ in= 27 glorious days!!!) Sam wanted to put up some mistletoe.  Amy: You know Sam; I don’t think I have any mistletoe-looking around at the four huge bins of Christmas “crap!”as Rob calls it.  Sam: We HAVE to have mistletoe!  Amy: Hmmmm, well I don’t know-maybe we can make some?! (Giddy with thoughts of Christmas goodies & hot glue guns)  Sam: Make some?!  You can’t make mistletoe.  Amy: Sure we can.  Sam: Uhm nooooo (ever so sarcastically), mistletoe is made out of (spelling) L.O.V.E.   Amy: Big smile, leaning over & kissing his forehead… Sam: Ewwww! We aren’t under any mistletoe, that’s it-we don’t need any! Ewwwww, gross get away from me.



Wash up & roll up your sleeves...here we go!



The Christmas season wouldn’t be complete without making hot chocolate to give away…YUM!





Six hands & four ingredients later = perfection!



Cheers!