Sam wrote his life story earlier this school year...last day @ EFE was Friday...I officially am a mom of a 3rd grader, 1st grader & Preschooler!
Samuel Matthew Ferguson
Hello! My name is Sam and this is my life story: I was born in Kansas City on October 30th 2001. My parent's name's are Rob and Amy. When I was born, I had to get a needle through my head. A few years later, I peed in my mom's ear!
I am 7 years old now and trouble is stirring. Madeline has arrived! A 7 year old boy should not have to handle this. Noah also has come, and trust me there are no brothers or sister like them! I know they are up to something when they smile. I have to suffer the pain they have for me! Trust me you do NOT want to find out what they do to me. I cannot stand how they beat me up and I can't even do anything back!
At last, I am 8 years old, and I have a new weapon.... my EVIL SINISTER LAUGH! MmmwwwhaaahahahahaHA. But, here are some names I am known by: Sammer Ferguerburger, Sam The Madman, Sam-n-beans, and Sabertooth. My sister has been really evil ever since my 8th birthday.
Well it's almost the end of second grade, and I'm ready for 3rd grade!!!
S.F