Thursday, July 15, 2010

Becoming an Outdoors Woman


Amy- What's this?
Rob- (Evil smile) What?
Amy- HA! Very funny (eye roll).
Rob- What? It's a workshop all about becoming an outdoors woman.
Sam- Mommy it's TRUE! Daddy signed this piece of paper when we went camping
@ Indian Cave with Uncle Dan.
Rob- Yep. Someone will be calling you soon.
Amy- (Now looking at Sam, not wanting to break his heart with the realization that
Mommy doesn't 'do' camping. Well not without A/C and something other
than the ground to sleep on.) Sam honey, Daddy's teasing.
Rob- I'm not teasing (evil smile).
Amy- Rob Ferguson you CAN'T be serious? You're teasing right? Right....?
Rob- Nope.
Amy- OhhhhhhhKay....are you going to have hurt feelings when I don't do 'that'?
Rob- (Pretend sniffing) I guess not.
Amy- Seriously, it's 3 DAYS of Wilderness Woman camp?!?! WT_?! Noooooo.
Rob- We'll see.
Amy- We'll see my ass.
Rob- You aren't even going to put out an effort? (Sniff sniff sniff)
Amy- Sigh. Good grief!!!
Sam- Come on Mommy! It's the wilderness! The great outdoors! It's awesome!
Do it! You'll love it! It will be great!
Amy- We'll see boys. (BahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA!!!)