Savannah's Sunday Adventure!
'Marvelous Mickel Lake' in Savannah was home to our Sunday Adventure this weekend. It was FUN!!!
At first I was just sitting pretty taking pictures, enjoying the giggles, goggles, splashes, and silly water shenanigans. But after about an hour or so, it occurred to me-that each of my extremities was feeling really numb/tingly/pins & needle'ish. Niiiiiiiiice. Right about the time I was discovering I was in trouble Rob looked over & said, "Uhm Amy....I think you need to get in the water........come on in & cool off, no really, noooooo, you're going to get too hot....IN......now." I thought-well crap, I won't even be able to make it TO the water-let alone jump (in & try to stay a float)! I had waited too long, & gotten too hot. Thank goodness I was prepared to swim just in case I wanted to jump in, because at that point I didn't have a choice, it was 97 degrees with a bazillion % humidity. SO, into the water I went and almost instantly....all was right with the world :). So, thank you Rob Ferguson for realizing it was too freaking hot for me to be outside without some type of MS repercussions. I was just too busy playing photographer to realize I was melting...melting....melting!








FUN FUN FUN in the sun sun sun!!!



