Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jackson, Karter & Aunt Amy!

Arizona in October…SO lovely.

Add in Jackson Dean in all of his two-year-old-awesomeness = one heck of a good trip for Aunt Amy.
Jackson’s mom Stephanie, (my lovely & beautiful sister-in-law) and my very best friend Diana in Grandpa & Grandma’s back yard…enjoying sunshine, the two-year-old and the baby girl J

Proud Grandma Millie with happy-pants JD @ Sauce in Tucson (YUM!!!)


Just one word explains it all….Diana J


This picture is quite possibly one of my favorites that I’ve ever taken.  Stephanie’s super pregnant friend Torey (who delivered her beautiful perfect baby a week after I took this) in Jackson’s bounce house/jumping castle at his birthday bash.  It was just such a fun and fantastic moment…just look at how happy she is!


Jackson rocking his new Woody hat & I reading about Toy Story, Buzz…Woody…and a few fun adventures.


Baby girl Karter Grace; SO beautiful and happy!


Grandma Millie, Matthew and Karter.


THIS was such a fun morning; I think by far the best-before-9-AM-experience I’ve had in quite some time.  Steph & Matthew were setting up for Jackson’s birthday party, so Jackson & I went across the way to the park.  He took it easy on me at first, just some light swinging.  But then after 45-50 minutes or so and after approximately 87 times up the ladder, down the slide, running (the long way, of course) around the equipment to go across the bridge back up to the ladder & down the slide….Aunt Amy was pooped.  I told Matthew that I was now able to consume 28 hotdogs @ the party because I just had enough calorie burning cardio for my entire trip.


THIS picture Diana has lovingly titled “Where’s Waldo?” Jackson is squirming away from me because he clearly needs to get to Grandma’s sand-filled-owl on the side of the flower bed.  And poor Karter is being smothered by my hair. None of us even noticed until we looked at the camera…it was pretty darn funny. No WONDER the girl scrunched up her nose (smiling of course) & prepared herself as she saw my face coming towards her for kisses (w/my tickly hair!).






Matthew needs this to be his Christmas card....as he said, "Have a high-flying Christmas!"



XOxoXOxoXOxoXOxoXOxoXOxoXO