Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer!

Going through the end-of-the-year- backpack "stuff" ... this made me smile!





 I love it . . .
Flower girls helping Julie pick the right "tossing" flowers : D

Madeline: "OhmyOMG Mommy, I     am     SO  pretty!" 

Trying out her sweet-sweet dance moves . . .


Awww .... Julie looked like such a princess!


Getting all dolled up and ready to throw flowers!


Baker beating me @ Monopoly . . .


Uhm . . .
Preschool end of the school year musical ... POOR NOAH B!!!!! He had terrible stage fright :(


This picture is so sad! (Thankfully Grandpa and Grandma made it ALL better with Dairy Queen :)
Madeline makes me smile!



This just cracks me up, a random flower from the yard .... in a random little glass bottle (whatever I could find for water and a stem) ... labeled things like "WARNING!" and "TOXIC!" Hahaha! Sam makes my heart smile :).




Poor Sam .... we went QUITE a ways out of the way (remind us to NEVER take Finch Meadow Trail again, ever ever ever .... b/c it NEVER stops). He was super hot/muggy/tired...I totally understand! But it was still a little funny, I'm evil and documented it ;).

A                   L                    M                          O                  S                        T         there . . .





Mad - 7
NB - 5
Sam- 9
Cousins!!!!! Conner'ific and Baker .... awwwww!!!