What a fantastic month November has been. Jackson Dean was a delight & the nation will be taking a turn...with high hopes for the better. It was interesting on the 4th sitting with Jackson on my lap, his parents praying for the right while I was praying for the left. Regardless; JD was perfect. JD is cute. Jackson Dean is the amazing combination of Matthew & Stephanie. When I saw my cousin during the trip I told him how I couldn't wait for him to experience a niece or nephew...it's almost like having one of your own again. Except this time around you are much more well rested & can give him back when he cries. But the love...same. I had no idea that a brother having babies could be so awesome. Indeed it is.

Notice anything familiar? Everyone's favorite, "Have a nice day". Brings memories of Grandpa picking me up from High School with a cold coke waiting in the passenger seat; to be quickly poured into the "Have a nice day" glass when we got home. I'm sure to the eldest three it brings back far more memories & much further into history than this 30-something can remember.
Here is the note that Matthew left on the counter after the hilarious (only if you weren't Matthew) breaking and entering "event" ...who knew they would go to a block party after all these years & on a Sunday night?!
No doubt to be re-told at family functions for years to come...

Leaving JD & back to my own munchkins...a picture from the air. It's good to be back.