Noah Baker was ready for some Mommy & Daddy time this weekend. The kiddos painted pictures, we took a very long walk, Noah slept in a bear cave during nap-time, Sam/Madeline went with Grpa/Grma to see 'Annie' out at NW...and much much more!
Sam's turn with the easel...
Madeline 's turn...
Noah with his blues & greens.
Time for some bad-guy-costume creating.
Rob-"Now Sam just wait, hands off for a minute...I come from a long line of costume makers."
A few last minute adjustments....
Putting on their best bad-guy-faces...
Heading out for a walk. Remembering that its June, 82 degrees outside & the only one appropriately dressed is Noah. Evidently you can't be a bad-guy unless you have on dark clothes, long sleeves, and a disguise. I knew that of course...but I was wondering how long these disguises would last once we started out for our long walk. Gave them a quick reminder that they will quickly want to shed some of their bad-guy belongings & that I won't be carrying their baggage, as I had Murphy & the water. With that said, we headed for the court house, & had lots of smiles & waves from folks passing us by.
After the court house we headed towards the elementary school, got a little side tracked and ended up at Beal park by the pool. It was a long walk & the older two ended up holding all their bad-guy paraphernalia....which turned into a very whiny lesson in having to carry sweaty bad-guy gloves, masks, and jackets themselves. All was forgotten though once we started playing on the new equipment at the park; it was a fun afternoon & everyone slept great!
Time for some ukulele playing!
The countdown is ON! Only 24 more days until Jackson Dean comes to stay with Aunt Amy. I.........can't..........wait!
After the court house we headed towards the elementary school, got a little side tracked and ended up at Beal park by the pool. It was a long walk & the older two ended up holding all their bad-guy paraphernalia....which turned into a very whiny lesson in having to carry sweaty bad-guy gloves, masks, and jackets themselves. All was forgotten though once we started playing on the new equipment at the park; it was a fun afternoon & everyone slept great!
Time for some ukulele playing!
The countdown is ON! Only 24 more days until Jackson Dean comes to stay with Aunt Amy. I.........can't..........wait!