Wednesday, October 14, 2009

birthday list (Un-edited version-yikes!)

Sam dictating his birthday list to me, I typed as fast as I could...he is funny!




Werewolf costume


Justice League Superman Action Figure

2 Wolverine Retractable Claw Gloves

Wolverine Action Figure (Logan is in his black leather jacket with claws out)

An exterminator working for me to destroy my sister if I want them to (sinister laugh)

A white mouse, a REAL white mouse

Large Size Wolverine figure that when you press the button his claws come out, with batteries to make the ‘shca-tching’ sound

Wii

Wii Marvel games for the Wii

Game boy/play station with Marvel games

Comic books

A laptop of my OWN

Walkie talkies

Bloody sword from Wal-Mart costume section

My own Cell phone

20 bucks (his mother is frowning)

And a few more things....

A fresh pumpkin pie ALL to myself

A pocket knife

A butler

An old grandpa’s pipe that I can pretend to smoke with when telling my stories

The grim reaper costume since my MOTHER won’t let me wear one


My MOTHER is making me write ‘size 8 long-sleeved plain shirts’ as well as socks & underwear-this is NOT funny Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A ticket to see a horror movie

A Spiderman Action Figure


A TV to watch from my seat while I drove through the longest state ever going to Grandma Millie’s for Christmas, that I DO NOT have to share with my brother or annoying sister

Last thing...think Sam think, what should the last thing be....again, (sinister laugh)-this is going to be so great: Okay, A pet, no wait go back, A fresh batch of cookies for my SELF! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!