School pictures! Miss Madeline sat up straight, put her best smile forward with happy eyes/smile & has a fantastic Kindergarten picture! Super Sam, as always, has a fabulous school picture, what a smile! ![]()
This morning as we were rushing around with oatmeal, dog walking, backpacks, OJ, shoes & missing socks...oh, and Noah Baker saying at 7:26AM (we leave at 7:30) I want my 'real breakfast now'. Nope. He refused to get up, refused to get dressed, refused to put on shoes, refused to get on his jacket, while refusing breakfast the hour before. I gave him a cheese stick, guilt set in about sending him to Reba's on an empty stomach. So after the cheese stick was gone, he wanted his real breakfast...sorry!
Meanwhile the big kids & I were moving on while Noah was 'refusing', both Sam & Madeline were reminiscing about the days of Summer, Sunday adventures (won't they be excitited to know that adventures happen all year long?!) and of course most of all..weekends at Mozingo Lake.