Sunday, December 6, 2009

8-12 inches...not snow...SAND!

19   Days

The weather report states that we are in a winter weather something-or-other.  Basically we are forecasted to get between 8 -12 inches of snow. Wow. How exciting! There will be snowmen to build, a Santa to see @ Franklin Park, snow angels to perfect…and packing to start.

Only 19 days until we venture forth...head west…Arizona here we come! Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Susan, Mike, Nick, Mom, Rich, little brother Matthew & Steph….and JACKSON DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t WAIT to see that big 14-month-old guy. Sam, Madeline & Noah Baker are pretty excited as well. Santa sent a letter confirming their where-abouts Christmas Eve & thanked them for letting him know; he knows just where Grandma Millie lives…she has a purple front door.


Sam said to me the other day with wide-eyed shock, “Mommy?” Amy: Yes. Sam: There is a problem. Amy: Why/what? Sam: Okay, IF Santa does bring me a BB gun...we will be at Grandma Millie’s house. Amy: Hmmm hmmm, and? Sam: AND?!?! She doesn’t allow any weapons in her house! Amy: Well, I imagine if Santa brings it she can probably make an exception. Sam: Do you think I would have to wait until I get back to Missouri before I could shoot it? Amy: We could probably find a cactus to shoot at somewhere in the desert. Sam: Ooooo!!! Can I shoot a scorpion?!?!?!


Sam-4 & Madeline-2 Snowy midwest...
Matthew/Steph & JD in KC
Ho Ho HO...Jackson Dean we will be there in 19 days!