Monday, December 7, 2009

10-13 inches of snow? Seriously?!

National Weather Service:

"Storm total snow accumulation of 10 to 13 inches. Bitterly cold. Lows around 9. North winds 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Lowest wind chill readings around 13 below after midnight."

Super!



So....tonight the kiddos were peering out the upstairs window down at the Christmas lights from our house & the park lights. No snow yet. Sam was very curious exactly how tall off the floor 13 inches would be. I feel a fierce snow-ball fight coming on! HA-try you’re best Sam…I’ve made a few snowballs of my own before!


Madeline's Kindergarten Christmas tree...more glitter to the star on top & then it was off to school!


 
Christmas cards came in the mail today...time to address & then send out.  But I really need to wrap some presents; AND get a little house work done because if the weather man is right I will be doing nothing but building snowmen, making hot cocoa, and drying off cold cold cold hands!