Sunday, December 20, 2009

Maryville Christmas

Presents?! Let's go! 

Reach for the sky Black Bart!!!                                 Pre-party craft time...  

Now the hot chocolate is ready to give away!Madeline & her 17 desserts...good thing her eyes are bigger than her tummy!

Next the Mad Scientist brings the entertainment outside:
Coke + Mento's=

 AWESOME!


The kiddos in their new sleeping bags.  Sam said he will be sleeping in it every day from now on; because it was 'the best sleep of my entire life'. 

Meanwhile Madeline protects twisted-talking-tina from her big brother.
Uncle Brian gave Sam a terrific comic book, with another on it's way. 
Sam read it all afternoon. 
This was the card that came with it.
 It just really makes me smile!
     
I get a lump in my throat if I let myself think about the every-day-stuff my side misses out on...which is why I am so thankful that my three have Rob's little brother's.

Especially when they do things like bring in a giant & very much alive
Madagascar cockroach for 2nd grade sharing.  Ew.
(Sorry Ms. Watkins!)