My amazing Arizona mom...oh how I miss YOU!
I love you, and love our late-night giggles that turn into tears... with laughing punchy midnight hysteria. I miss your smile and hugs. It makes me sad to think of all the every day things that you miss out on. Or that Sam can't ride his bike over to your house, or drop by your school to see you on a random Thursday. Aunt Susan, Grma/Grpa, Uncle Matthew, Aunt Stephanie, and Jackson Dean are all but pictures and a short lived memory from months ago. You are loved and appreciated...thank you so much for cherishing every moment that you have with them while you are here; and all of the effort you put into your long-distance grandparenting!
dbp + alf
Schau Haus oasis...a perfect place to drink the morning coffee!
ladies night!
Diana, Matthew & I
Gaslight was SUCH fun Diana, thank you!
Jackson Dean Cutie Pants Lewis
Jackson & Matthew :)
Stephanie (and Karter Grace in the making) mixing up the best coffee in the world!
I'm baaaaaack!











