Upper GI Endoscopy and Lower GI Colonoscopy-Sigmoidoscopy=FUN!
If given the choice between this...
and this...well clearly, who wouldn't have chosen this?!
Clear liquids, and lots and lots of time...
Sooooo excited, I kept saying-let's DO THIS!
My nurses were all really great, loving, full of smiles even as the day wore on and things weren't going as smoothly as planned. My main RN today was the lovely RN that sat with me last year (room 11, same day surgery, she remembered me right away) when we lost the baby, it was nice to see her again-this time when I was more 'myself'.
Next thing I knew, the Upper GI was done. Just waiting to do the Lower GI...then there was a really fun hour with FOUR enemas....ewwwwwww.
Alas when all was said and done, my fabulous nurse gave me my very own crown-sticker...for having the cleanest looking 'stuff' in all the land (she made one for herself as well, after all she is the enema queen).
The Dr. came over and said, "Hey guess what? No CX!" I smiled, and then gave him two thumbs up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My nurses were all really great, loving, full of smiles even as the day wore on and things weren't going as smoothly as planned. My main RN today was the lovely RN that sat with me last year (room 11, same day surgery, she remembered me right away) when we lost the baby, it was nice to see her again-this time when I was more 'myself'.
Next thing I knew, the Upper GI was done. Just waiting to do the Lower GI...then there was a really fun hour with FOUR enemas....ewwwwwww.
Alas when all was said and done, my fabulous nurse gave me my very own crown-sticker...for having the cleanest looking 'stuff' in all the land (she made one for herself as well, after all she is the enema queen).
The Dr. came over and said, "Hey guess what? No CX!" I smiled, and then gave him two thumbs up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










