Saturday, August 18, 2012
Charlotte
So, went outside this morning only to discover that a little spider had been very busy last night!
Now, it wasn't dewy, or misty, or any of those other fabulous beautiful lighting situations mixed with nature. No birds were chirping, nor was there a deer looking lovingly in my direction.
So! Know what I did? Grabbed my spray bottle full of a water/Epsom salt/olive oil concoction that supposedly allows me gorgeous tousled beach hair; and I sprayed that web down. I mean, I started lightly misting it at first to try and get the dewy morning look ... and then I went to the other side and really gave it a good spray down. The kids were giggling and we were trying to imagine what Charlotte would do next time she stepped out onto her front porch, probably slip and slide down her olive-oily back deck. :)
I stopped before I 'weighed' it down (as rain doesn't typically include olive oil or Epsom salt) ... hopefully this won't compromise Charlotte's structure.
So, now you have it. The sun really was perfect, just had to add a little creativity for the rest of the puzzle pieces to fit!
